With my latest look I asked if you had other ‘weird’ color combination idea’s and Cynthia wanted something with Blue and red…well of course it made me think of something, and this is the outcome! I hope you enjoy!
Products I used!
- Michael todd creme shadow in nude
- Lime crime China doll palette Parasol half way on the lid
- Yaby pearl paint in Midnight blue on the rest of the lid blended into Parasol
- Lime crime China doll palette Fly dragon fly in the crease
- Lime crime China doll palette Lotus nior to darken the crease and line the eyes
- Yaby pearl paint Emerald dragon in the inner corners of the lower lashline
- Sugarpill Afterparty on the rest of the lower lashline
- Sugarpill Tako as a highlighter
- Milani eyepencil on the waterline
- MUFE Smokey lash mascara
- MAC MSF Stereo rose
- MAC Innocence beware
So hope you enjoyed this look, let me know what you think of it! I don’t wear blue that often but I have to say I love the two blue colors together so maybe with some browns I can make it work better for me!
And name credits to the lovely Claudia!! She is the best with naming my makeup looks! Thank you sweetheart!!
Hope you all have a lovely day!!