A little late I know but this was my LOTD on my Birthday last friday! As you can see I really like orange lately! Hope you guys enjoy the look!!
Products I used!
- Michael todd creme shadow in nude as a base
- Makeup forever star powder # 952 on the lid
- Inglot Matte 335 all the way in the crease and lower lashline
- Inglot AMC 55 in the outer corners to darken the crease a little more
- Inglot Matte 351 as a highlighter
- Inglot matte 325 to make a little line above my lashes
- Heavenly Naturals pigment in Dragonfly in the inner corners of the eye
- Milani eyepencil in the waterline
- Makeup forever smokey lash mascara
- MAC Stereo rose (surprised? I think not )
- Inglot matte lipstick 415
So let me know what you think of this look! Hope you enjoyed!!
Do you like to wear orange eyeshadow?
Hope you have a lovely day!