Yaay for a tutorial again! I am so sorry that my camera didn’t filmed the part I did my lower lashline but as always I list everything I used for this look below. I’ll try to do more color combinations or looks that you guys suggested right here! And today it’s a grey/silver look with some pink!! So I hope you guys enjoy!
Products I used!
- Michael todd creme shadow in nude
- Sleek Oh so special palette ( The mail in the crease, Celebrate and Nior to darken it up, Glitz on the Lid And bow as my Highlighter)
- Inglot Pigment In 86 (also on my lower lashline)
- Heavenly Naturals pigment in Fairywings in the inner corners
- Inglot gelliner in 77
- Milani black eyepencil in the waterline
- MUFE Smokey lash mascara
- MAC MSF Stereo rose
- Inglot AMC lipgloss in 541
I hope you guys liked this look and don’t forget to leave it some love Thank you all for watching/reading and have a lovely day!!